The GMT movement occurs in huge titanium and blue quality. More ergonomic and modern, this GMT movement is the first replica Greubel Forsey Creation with a fully integrated metal bracelet. With new baffles and new fins, this limited edition is an exciting evolution, only 33 collectors will have the opportunity to find the first hand.
In the GMT movement, the center stage is taken in the GMT, and the unique Greubel Forsey Bezel now blogs gradually ease the key value of relief engraving and adopts a complete new file. Take a hand-made level on top and hand-polished contours and side flashes directly grinding, the baffle is soft and eye-catching new form, the baffles are exquisite, open up the dial to attract greater focus – basically – Greubel Forsey Movement And manual finishing, feature of each clock.
This new completion highlights the unique image of the BEZEL of GMT Sport, which is an oval ellipse, bent down at 12 o’clock and 6 o’clock to embrace the silhouette of the wrist – a passion, reiterate this contemporary, daily style Perfect ergonomics exclusive watches.
This ergonomic design is further pursuing in this new bracelet of this GMT – this is the first metal bracelet on the Greubel Forsey Creation. It is fully imagined in Atelier, specifically used for this time meter, which is completely integrated into the GMT motion, and analyzes the ellipse seamless followed by the housing and the baffle. Faithful to its tradition, Greubel Forsey is committed to using three different styles distributed in three horizontal and central circles: linear gravel, matte and manual polishing bevel.
For example, select the sugar cream to respond to the finish of the lugs, emphasize the aesthetic continuity between the housing and the bracelet. The latter is made of 5-stage titanium, lightweight, rugged, very powerful. It has a fine adjustment system that provides valuable millimeter games, allowing the wearer to choose from loose and casual or comfortable wristbands.
As for the move, this new Greubel Forsey Sport is the first unified color: motherboard, bridge, global, second time zone dial and Tetaway 24 seconds 24 seconds indicator ring in the same blue finish in the same blue finish . The central suspension arch bridge and the gyro bridge are transparent to highlight the three-dimensional motion architecture of its strong blue finish.
On the one hand, the polishing ingredients of the side are deep, matte blue, and the polishing ingredients of titanium (bridge, global) or steel (hand, power reserves) emphasize the strong contrast of sports itself and ensures perfect readability. Due to its 42 mm housing diameter (45 mm on the baffle), this movement technology expression and intuitive central clock and a few minutes, the second time zone, the power supply reserve at 3 o’clock and the electric reserve of the rotating land It is completely harmonious. Earth in 8 o’clock. high luxury store
Through this new uniform, it is more refined, more refined than ever, and provides a new expression for their two signature creations. Their third invention is between 12 o’clock in 24 seconds between 12 o’clock and 2 o’clock. Since its cage is tilted at a 25 ° angle and complete full rotation within 24 seconds, the gyro 24 seconds is a high programming performance – except for the truly unique visual effect.
The land is then between 7pm to 9 o’clock. More than anything else, it reflects the three-dimensional time display of the Greubel Forsey champion. Due to the present invention, complete rotation is performed within 24 hours, it can be easily and intuitive to read the general time.
From the top of the Arctic, a ring with 24-hour tag allows all vertical portions to read all vertical times, and also behave as one day / night. On the case belt, the disc is displayed by the city name surrounded by 2 rings allows the wearer to read the UTC general and summer time of 24 cities in 24 major time zones. It also distinguishes between time zones that will take summer time (on light background) with those who are not (in dark background).
New GMT Movement – Bold Aesthetic Choice from Atelier, signed Greubel Forsey.
Greubel Forsey GMT Sport Technical Specifications
In titanium, blue movement
Hand-wound movement with 3 patents • Patents pending
• 2nd time zone
• rotating globe with universal time and day-and-night
• universal time on 24 time zones
• summer and winter time
• cities observing summer time
• GMT and Earth pushers
• Tourbillon 24 Secondes
• hours and minutes
• small seconds
• Diameter: 36.90mm
• Thickness: 13.18mm
Number of parts
• Movement: 435 parts
• Tourbillon cage: 88 parts
• Weight of the cage: 0.38g
Number of jewels
• Olived-domed jewels in gold chatons
Chronometric power reserve
• 72 hours
• Two coaxial series-coupled fast-rotating barrels (1 turn in 3.2 hours), one of which is equipped with a slipping spring to avoid excess tension
• Variable-inertia with gold mean-time screws (10mm diameter)
• 21’600 vibrations/hour
• Phillips terminal curve
• Geneva-style stud
Bridges and main plate
• Frosted and spotted, polished bevelling and countersinks, straightgrained flanks, blue treatment
• Multi-level, openworked and polished suspended-arch bridge, polished bevelling and countersinks, straight-grained flanks
• Openworked flat black polished tourbillon bridge, spotted, polished bevelling and countersinks, straight-grained flanks
• Inclined at a 25° angle, 24-seconds rotation
• Light alloy cage pillars
• Titanium cage bridges
• Gold counterweight
• Involute circle profile
• Tangential inclined gear on fixed wheel
and on escape wheel pinion
• Inclined gear and profiled teeth on intermediate wheels of the sethands mechanism.
• Hours and minutes, on suspended-arch bridge
• Small seconds on disc
• 72-hours power reserve on a sector
• 24-seconds tourbillon rotation
• Rotating titanium globe with universal time
• 2nd time zone GMT
• 24 time zones universal time
• Summer time
• Titanium with curved synthetic sapphire crystal
• Three-dimensional, variable geometry-shaped bezel, hand-polished with hand-finished straight graining
• Profiled lugs, screwed fixing
• Engraved pushers
• Transparent back with high domed synthetic sapphire crystal
• Titanium security screws
• Raised engraving “GMT Sport” and “Greubel Forsey”
• Caseband diameter: 42.00mm
• Bezel diameter: 45.00mm
• Case height: 15.70mm
• Height on synthetic sapphire crystals: 17.80mm
Water resistance of the case
• Water-resistant 10atm – 100m – 328ft (standard NIHS 92-20/SN ISO 22810:2010)
• Titanium and rubber with GF logo
• Colour-coded rubber capping, interchangeable
• Three-dimensional, variable geometry hour-ring, with luminescent hours and minutes indexes
• GMT indicator with raised engraving
• Power-reserve indicator, engraved and lacquered
• Tourbillon rotation indicator in gold
• Rotating globe with fixed day-and-night UTC indicator in synthetic sapphire, engraved and lacquered
• Synthetic sapphire disc displaying city names surrounded by 2 rings (UTC engraved on the
case / Summer time engraved on a gold movement plate, lacquered and hand matt-lapped)
• “Summer time” plate with limitation number, raised engraving, hand matt lapped
• Hours and minutes, curved profile, polished steel with Super-Luminova
• 2nd time zone GMT indicator, grey triangle
• Small seconds, fixed red triangle
• Power-reserve indicator, in polished steel
• Aluminium 24-seconds double-tipped hand, black treatment
Strap and clasp
• Rubber with text in relief, titanium folding clasp, engraved GF logo
• 3-row metal bracelet in titanium, folding clasp with integrated fine adjustment, engraved GF logo